Types of Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you register for an account, make purchases, contact us with questions or comments, promotions and social media platforms.
- Location Information. Our websites allow you to submit information about your general location, such as your ZIP code or address, in order to deliver product.
- Information from Cookies and Other Similar Tracking Technologies. We use technologies such as cookies and other similar technologies, such as pixels and internet tag technologies, to gather information on our websites, including for analytics and advertising purposes. Cookies and the other similar technologies provide information related to the ways consumers interact with our websites.
- Information from Other Sources. In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, such as our business partners, our affiliates, publicly available sources, or social networks in which you participate. For example, we collect certain information that is posted on social media sites, blogs and other websites.
How We Use and Process Information
We use the information we collect to deliver, personalize, and improve our products and services, as well as to understand how you use and interact with our websites and social media. In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- to complete transactions you have requested or fulfill orders you have placed;
- to respond to or follow-up on your inquiries and other requests;
- to implement social networking features you have activated;
- to communicate with you about your account;
How We Share Information
Business Partners. We may share your information with business partners, such as shipping company and payment gateway system provider company. Among other things, business partners may help us to administer our website, assist or support our business operations, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Legal Process. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, to comply with relevant laws, or to respond to requests from public and government authorities. We may also share your information in order to enforce our terms and conditions, to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third-party intermediary.
Apologize in advance for any inconvenience that may occur
due to our services limitation in this primary stage. As we grow, we will improve our services to match your gratification with
the best services.
- We only accept a refund for a defective product. All returns must be authorized by us before sending merchandise
back by forwarding requesting email to refund
info@email@example.com. You must notify us within
14 days upon your receipt of the item as stated on
the online postal tracking.
- You received the notification email. Once the refund process
is accepted, the items can be shipped back to us.
Please note that the postal fee is the customer's responsibility. Items should be sent with traceable shipping services.
We are not responsible for damaged-in-transit or lost returns.
- Once we receive the item, we will inspect it. If your return is approved, we will initiate the refund.
- Refunded item must be in its original condition, unused,
and in a resalable condition in the original packing.
Please note that the original shipping fees are not included in the store credit. Additional duties and/or taxes will not be refunded.
- No exchange policy
- If you have any questions, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.